The brakes of a car are undoubtedly one of the key part affecting passenger safety. Thus, it is advisable that they remain well-maintained at all times during the life of the car. Our recommendation is after every 10,000 kms, one should bring in their car to get the brakes inspected and serviced.
Apart from this, there are several other signs of brake impairment that one must not ignore, such as:
- More pressure needed to apply the brakes
- Screeching, squealing and grinding noises on application of the brakes
- Vibration or shuddering of the car, or ay component, on application of the brakes
In such cases, we recommend that one must bring in their car immediately to any one of our several service centres to fix the issue, and prevent future calamities.
Our brake repair services are quite comprehensive and include:
- Replacement of brake pads
- Replacement of brake fluids
- Replacement of brake discs, rotors, and brake lines